Banks in the country only provide a Mobile Banking application, which tends to make transactions more faster. But the fact is Mobile Banking is different from Digital Banking. Mobile banking requires you going to your bank to get your ATM card and also get it activated, while your Virtual Card is being shipped to your door step and are activated by you and you alone which your pin can be set and controlled in Digital Banking just like it is done with a Payoneer mastercard.
How do i get that service in Nigeria?
Permit us to Introduce to you, the first Digital Bank in Nigeria, which is ALAT by Wema Bank.
ALAT is a digital banking service powered by Wema Bank Nigeria, it is 100% digital which allows you to do all your banking transactions without being physically present at the bank. Alat digital bank allows you to open a free, fully functional savings account using just your BVN and phone number in at least 5 minutes. No paperwork required!
At its core, ALAT by Wema bank is selling simplicity, reliability, and convenience.
ALAT digital banking help you put money away easily by automating your saving, make sure your bills are paid on time with its scheduled payment feature and deliver a free debit card (ALAT ATM Card) to your doorstep, you can activate, lock and unlock from your phone to use anywhere in Nigeria.
You can also get paid when you refer a friend to open and fund an account too. All from the comfort of your smartphone.
This is the kind of innovation we’ve been expecting since. Enough of going to banks and staying on the queue to get your ATM Card or making transactions, ALAT Is here for us. And thanks to the Wema bank for being the pioneer of this innovative in Nigeria.
Can we trust ALAT?
Sometimes I once asked myself the same question, but I never got an answer for myself, so I had to do the needful. ALAT is confirmed to be owned by WEMA Bank Plc, which is a financial institution in Nigeria, a bank to be precise. And after so many researches, WEMA Bank as claimed to be the owner of ALAT, not just ALAT claiming to be owned by WEMA, But WEMA Bank Nigeria Plc claimed its ownership.
This is becoming so interesting. After my tour of my research, I found ALAT to be legit and trustworthy and also, it has a very responsive and caring customer care service, they are ready to listen to your complaints and also ready to get them solved as soon as possible. So why not try ALAT?
How To Register In Wema Bank Nigeria First Digital Banking System_ALAT
And how to earn as well
1. Firstly of all, you have to download ALAT app by Wema, for now the app is available only on Android and iOS devices.
- For Android users, download it from Google Play Store Here
- For iOS users, download it from App Store Here
2. After getting the ALAT application, then you need to sign up and fill in your details.
3. You need your Bank Verification Number (BVN) to open the ALAT bank account with your phone number.
4. Then move on by clicking next, where your full name would be uploaded already and you’ll be told to fill in your Date Of birth and also A REFERRAL CODE. Copy this 7LSDCF and paste in the referral section.
5. You will have to upload your documents and that involves your ID card, written of your signature in white paper with a pen, taking a picture of yourself, and upload them.
6. Fund your account with as low as 500 Naira (through a bank transfer or by clicking on “fund account”) for your account to be activated and functioning and that’s it, You Now have a fully functioning bank account that can send money, receive money, save money, buy airtime, buy Data, you can withdraw your money via ATM Machine using your ALAT debit card.
7. Refer anyone to open ALAT Wema bank account with your own referral code which you’ll find when you click on “refer a friend” and you will earn up to 1000 Naira on each person. More also, for the first 10 people you referred, you will earn 5000 naira and then will be given a bonus of 5000 naira making it 10000 naira.
Remember to fill your detail with referral code: 7LSDCF
In your first login, if you have issues, simply click on “Forgot your Password?” and reset your password to the initial one through the Password Reset Notification sent to email and after that, your account will work fine.
More so, go to the profile section and fill in your details, ensuring that all the ticks are green so that your account does not become restricted. Check this section regularly to ensure they’re all perfect.
You can also sign up via this URL with any browser: https://online.alat.ng/#/signup
But, to get your referral code, you must use Alat app via Android or iOS device.
Open a bank account in less than 10minutes and get your Virtual Card shipped to your doorstep in two business days. I hope you find this very interesting and easy?
NOTE: THIS PROMO OF REFER AND EARN WILL SOON END IT HAS EXACTLY 15 DAYS TO ITS END TODAY, MAKE HASTE IF YOU WANT TO EARN WHILE ENJOINING YOUR DIGITAL BANKING.
for any help and inquiry.
- 10 most Beautiful Pictures of Ankara Short Gown styles 2018
- Check The 2018 ankara short gowns Styles For Smart ladies
- Check The 8 Hot and Latest ankara short gown styles for 2018
- See the Hot and latest Ankara styles 2018
- Exceptional and Hot Ankara long gown pictures Collection 2017 that is Trending
- See the 15 Hot latest Ankara short straight gowns Styles that You must Rock in 2018
- New Ankara Gown Styles 2018 To Try Out
- The 25 Latest ankara style 2018 for brighter Looks
- 10 Trending Braided Hairstyles for Round Faces
- latest Ghana weaving hairstyles 2018 – The ghana weaving for round face
Illegal INEC Registration Center Discovered In Kwara
Tension Brews In Yenagoa, Major Road Blocked For Jumat Service
Muslim Group Threatens To Disrupt WAEC Examinations “Jummat”
[Goals Highlight] Arsenal Beat AC Milan 3-1 To Advance To Quarter-Finals Of Europa League, Welbeck Scored Twice (Watch)
Pedestrian bridge collapses kills 1, injures 8 in Miami
Fashion3 months ago
10 most Beautiful Pictures of Ankara Short Gown styles 2018
Fashion3 months ago
Check The 2018 ankara short gowns Styles For Smart ladies
Fashion4 months ago
Check The 8 Hot and Latest ankara short gown styles for 2018
Fashion5 months ago
Exceptional and Hot Ankara long gown pictures Collection 2017 that is Trending
Celebrity Focus4 months ago
Top 10 Nigerian celebrities who are Chelsea fans
Sport4 months ago
11 star performers The Premier League team of the weekend
Sport4 months ago
The highest paid player in nigeria 2018 – Updated List
Fashion4 months ago
See the Terrific Pictures of ankara short gown styles we got for you