How to use Cucumber for glowing skin: There are many things you can use Cucumber for. i’ll show you How to use Cucumber to make your Face Smooth and Glowing. follow our step by step guide and repeat it regularly without fail.
You Will Need
- 1 small cucumber
- 2-3 tablespoons yogurt
What You Have To Do
1. Grate the cucumber and add the yogurt to it. Beat it properly.
2. Apply it on your face and neck.
3. Leave it on for five minutes until it dries and wash it off with cold water.
How Often You Should Do This
Repeat this once in every three to four days.
Why This Works
Cucumber is cooling for the skin. It replenishes and rejuvenates dull skin with its antioxidants. It also improves complexion and reduces swelling.
Is Cucumber Good For Skin Whitening?
- Cucumber contains 80% of water so it hydrates and protects skin from dryness, itching and peeling.
- It contains Vitamin A which improves cell growth and development.
- Vitamin B1 present in it enhances blood circulation and protects skin from eczema and other skin conditions.
- Vitamin C present in it improves production of collagen and maintains elasticity.
- Biotin present in it guards skin from fungal infections.
- Potassium present in it heals dry and withered skin.
- It acts as a toner and moisturizer.
- The astringent properties in it lighten the skin.
There are still other methods on How to use Cucumber for glowing skin, just stay updated to our post. Don’t miss out