How can you really know if he love you? There are Different kind of Serious questions to ask your boyfriend to see if he really loves you. Though questioning is not the only way but for the sake of this post we will be discussing on questions to ask your boyfriend to see if he really loves you.
A good relationship is said to be a romantic or passionate attachment otherwise it is bad. DO You Agree With Me?
If Yes!!! Ride on….But If NO ask your self this question.
WHY ARE YOU IN A RELATIONSHIP?
IF YOU STILL CAN NOT ANSWER THAT THEN YOU MUST READ ON THIS AWESOME TOPIC FROM LIFEHACK: This Is What Being In A Relationship Really Means
Back to 9gist.com Many are in a relationship not knowing the direction it heading to, they shy away from asking questions because they don’t want to lose the other person, most ladies find themselves in this situation and they would ignorantly stay in the wrong relationship instead of asking questions that will have them thrown out. The earlier you start asking your spouse questions about your relationship, the better for you. Unfortunately most people don’t even know the kind of questions to ask, Well, you can go through our list of Serious questions to ask your boyfriend to see if he really loves you. But please ask politely and ask at the right time dear.
Questions to ask your boyfriend to see if he really loves you.
1. What did you think when you first met me?
2. What do you remember most about the night/day we first met?
3. What about our relationship makes you really happy?
4. How long did you think our relationship would last when we first started dating?
5. If you had one word to describe our relationship what would it be?
6. If you had one word to describe our love what would it be?
7. What’s your biggest fear for this relationship?
8. Do you believe there’s one person you’re ‘meant’ to be with?
9. Do you believe in fate? destiny?
10. What’s one difference between us that you absolutely love?
11. What’s one similarity between us that you absolutely love?
12. What about me made you fall in love?
13. Is love something that scares you?
14. What about love scares you?
15. What’s your favorite memory of us?
16. What’s one thing you want to do together that we’ve never done before?
17. If something happened where I had to move very far away, would you attempt long-distance? Or go our separate ways?
18. Where is your favorite place to be with me?
19. What’s one thing you’re scared to ask me, but really want to know the answer to?
20. What’s one thing you feel our relationship is lacking?
21. What’s your favorite non-physical quality about me?
22. What’s your favorite physical quality about me?
23. If our relationship ended, what’s the one thing about it you’d miss the most?
24. Do you think you’ve been vulnerable in our relationship?
25. What do you think was your most vulnerable moment in our relationship?
26. Do you think I’ve been vulnerable in our relationship?
27. What do you think has been the hands-down funniest moment since we started dating?
28. What’s one quality about me that I see as a flaw that you absolutely love?
29. What’s one secret you’ve wanted to tell me, but haven’t?
30. Do you think there’s such thing as the ‘right’ person for you?
31. Do you think I’m the ‘right’ person for you? (If yes) What about me makes me the ‘right’ person?
32. If I said you could date other people, would you?
33. What do you think I’d say is your most attractive quality?
34. What’s your favorite way to show affection?
35. What’s your favorite way to receive affection?
36. What’s one thing you think makes our relationship unique from everyone else’s?
37. If you could change one thing about our relationship what would it be?
38. If we could go anywhere together right now, where would you want to go?
39. What do you think is your biggest strength in this relationship?
40. What’s your biggest weakness in this relationship?
41. Who do you think is the most affectionate in our relationship?
42. How do you think we both have changed since we first started dating?
43. What about us both is exactly the same since we first started dating?
44. What’s one thing I do that makes you feel good, that you wish I did more?
45. What’s one thing about your life you would never change for someone else, including me?
46. What about us do you think works well together? How do we balance each other out?
47. What’s one thing you hope happens in the future of our relationship?
48. What does love mean to you?
49. What do I mean to you?
50. What does this relationship mean to you?