Step By Step Guide On How To Register For Kogi State Bursary 2018/2019
Here is a detail step by step procedure to guide you on How To Register For Kogi State Bursary 2018.Full guide on How To Apply For Kogi State Bursary 2018 and How much is Kogi State Bursary 2018 Form.
The Kogi State Government under the leadership of His Excellency, the Executive Governor Alh. Yahaya Adoza Bello had redeemed his pledged by paying 300% increment of 2017/2018 bursary allowance to deserving Kogi State indigenes in all tertiary institutions across the country at the levels of undergraduate.
Guide On How To Apply For Kogi State Bursary 2018/2019
- Applicants are to click on the Apply Here link to commence registration.
- If you have not created an account, you will be asked to do so. Otherwise click on Continue Application.
- Applicants are to fill the first stage to “Sign up”. Information to be provided are Matric Number, E-mail, Confirmation of E-mail, BVN and Phone Number.
- An email containing username & password and a link to continue with the application will be sent to the email address provided during sign up.
- Follow the link and provide the username and password to proceed to payment.
- If the payment is successful, a notification of payment will be sent to the candidate’s email as a confirmation that Kogi state Scholarship Board has received the payment of ₦650.00.
- Click on “Proceed” to fill in Personal, Institution and Bank details.
- An application is complete when the candidate finally clicks on “Submit” button to get a unique Form Id.
- An email will be sent confirming the completion of the application.
- Finally download and print your completed form.
Fraud Prevention Tips
- Never reveal any of your personal or financial information (PINs, Passwords, Card Numbers, Security Questions etc) in an email, text, person or over the phone.
- Always pay attention to the website’s URL (www.kssb.kg.gov.ng). Hover over any links to see where they lead. Rather than click on suspicious links.
Note: Send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org for any application problems, issues, and enquiry.