Top 50 Prank and Funny Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend and See how he will React
Sometimes asking silly questions can help you to get to know each other better. Not sure where to start? Try these 50 Funny Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend!
Sharing personal thoughts and feelings is crucial to building a lasting relationship. Whether your relationship is brand-new, or you have been together for a while, asking questions – both serious and fun – offers a great way to get to know your partner and spark meaningful conversations.
Relationship is all about communication, proximity does not really have any serious negative effect on relationships contrary to what so many people believe rather lack of communication does. Relationships can also be very boring when both parties don’t communicate well. Tell me what a couple will be doing together for a whole day if they decide not to go out? certainly they can’t just be having *** the whole day, at a point they need to communicate. It will be fun to ask your partner some intimate but funny questions. Now what are these questions? Here we bring to you some Funny questions to ask your boyfriend. Some of the questions are intimate but what is better than a cool relaxing evening of some unexpected questions? So make the evening fun with these questions well prepared questions.
1 I think I have lost my phone number, can I have yours?
2. If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you?
3. What made you laugh the hardest in your entire life?
4. What’s your favorite childhood memory?
5. If you were a waiter and a customer was being rude, would you spit in their food?
6. Are you taking in applications for a girlfriend?
7. Have you ever dated someone from another race? Would you?
8. Would you miss a sports game for me?
9. What’s the worst lie you ever told? Did you get caught?
10. If you suddenly found yourself turned into a woman, how would you spend your day?
11. How do you handle people you don’t like?
12. Would you rather be smart and ugly or dumb and beautiful?
13. You look quite familiar; didn’t we go to different schools together?
14. Are you into me?
15. Who do you like?
16. What turns you on/turns you off?
17. How would you describe a perfect date?
18. How would you describe a perfect girlfriend?
19. What do you look for in a girl?
20. How do you describe yourself?
21. How do you describe me?
22. What’s the most trouble you’ve gotten into?
23. You naughty or nice?
24. Who is your celebrity crush?
25. Do you naturally yourself committing to anyone?
26. Have you had your first kiss? Who with?
27. Ever make out? Who with?
28. What is your favorite *** position?
29. What is your favorite movie?
30. What is your favorite food?
31. What is your favorite color?
32. What is your favorite music?
33. Where did you grow up as a kid?
34. Which game did you enjoy playing as a kid?
35. Which football team do you support?
36. Who is the ***iest actress in the world?
37. Do you watch movies? Which one do you rate as your all time best?
38. Do you enjoy the company of your friends? 39. Are you comfortable with your current job?
40.Tell me about the most embarrassing or awkward experience you’ve had around me *even if it’s silly* that you’ve never told me about yet?
41. What was your parents’ relationship like?
42. What was your relationship like with your parents?
43.Do you feel your parents treated you and your siblings the same or was there favoritism?
44.What kind of student were you?
45.What are some of your favorite childhood memories?
46.What was your favorite subject in school and why?
47. Do any health problems run in your family?
48. What’s the kindest thing you’ve ever done for someone?
49. What’s the kindest thing someone’s done for you?
50.Are you close with members of your extended family?
These fun questions to ask your boyfriend aren’t just for amusement. Sometimes a simple question can give you insight into a person that you may not get from just asking a question point-blank. Use them to get to know the real person deep down inside!